Microsoft Project is a project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft. It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Project Handlers
- MSProject Project Task Assign
- This handler assigns a Task to a Enterprise Resource.
- MSProject Project Bulk Custom Field Update
- This handler updates multiple custom fields in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Check In
- This handler checks in a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Check Out
- This handler checks out a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Completion Status
- This handler checks a projects completion status.
- MSProject Project Create
- This handler creates a new project in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Custom Field Update
- This handler updates a custom field for a project in MS Project that is not currently checked out.
- MSProject Project Publish
- This handler publishes a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Task Update
- Updates an existing Task in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Lookup Entry
- This handler looks up the id for an entry in a lookup table.
- MSProject Project Task Assignment Remove
- This handler removes an assignment from an existing task in Microsoft Project.
Looking for a workflow engine?
Learn more about the Kinetic Data Enterprise Workflow PlatformCheck it out