Determine who needs access to which tools and systems; provision them quickly and accurately with the Kinetic Platform.
Coordinate amongst all responsible departments to ensure your new hire is productive on Day One.
We help answer who should have access to what system and the coordination of tasks to enable a productive new hire on Day One.
We complement existing onboarding solutions from your ATS, HRIS or stand-alone provider. They provide preboarding solutions for employee data collection items like personal information, tax and direct deposit, background screening, Form I-9 and E-Verify. We make sure everything else on your new hire checklist is handled.
We're a great fit for organizations with...
- Dozens of SaaS tools that need to be provisioned
- 500 or more employees OR that hire repetitively
- Strategic HR teams that know automation improves the new hire experience
- People leaders who need the elephant in the room addressed, quickly & efficiently
Centralize & Coordinate
With new hires in particular, provisioning access to multiple systems is no small feat. Checklists. Emails. Follow ups. Chat messages. What does it take today to get your new hires what they need ASAP?
Imagine automating employee provisioning tasks company-wide, with visibility and transparency. It is possible with Kinetic.
The 'One-Stop Shop' problem
- "Add a body and handle it that way"
- "We do that" (every "one-stop shop" system of record on the planet)
The numbers are staggering:
254 apps on average*
And as your organization grows in size from small to major enterprise levels, a system that orchestrates the entire process is key.
Does your org seek:
- Coordination of tasks across departments and systems
- Timely information into the onboarding process to remove blockers
- Visibility into status and where roadblocks occur
Source: Productiv.com State of SaaS Sprawl 2021
* Alternate data set shows 110 apps. Either way, it's a lot.
With Kinetic Data, tackle these retention challenges now:
New Hires have Start Dates
Start dates that don't move around easily. When the newest members of your company don't have the tools, the equipment or the access... well... that's when there is hell to pay.
Manual Processes Suck
Don't tell us, but when was the last time a new hire came onboard without any issues? Betting that's because every step needs a reminder or a push for someone to do something. And the risk is the shouting!
It's about the Peeps
Making new hires feel wanted, feel part of the team and feel like their employer has their stuff together is key to their first few weeks & months. Don't let the Elephant in the room spoil their decision.
Efficient. Transparent. Effective.
Onboarding, provisioning and access enablement features & benefits.
- Kick-off provisioning workflows by hand from a portal or via integration.
- View in-process requests, see status updates and find past submissions.
- Consumer-grade design triggers multiple system interactions from a single place.
- Track requests from start to completion with follow up nudges, reminders, or the occasional loudspeaker in the office.
- Display & monitor overall status.
- Map activity to your business processes, from simple to complex.
- Assign, transfer or modify work to individuals for completion.
- Remove manual processes that hinder speed to completion and increase the new hire's time to productivity.
- Routing every request through the right system to the right person means requests get fulfilled quickly and accurately.
- Costly, time-consuming, error-prone manual touch points and the need to re-key data into different systems go away.
How We Help
- For HR leaders: Alleviate the pain of employee onboarding and provisioning
- For HR: Onboarding in a remote first environment
- For HR and IT: Automate onboarding