Sample REST Hello World
||The HTTP method (also referred to as verb) to use for submitting the request.
||An optional name to greet. If this value is blank, the world will be greeted.
||The HTTP method that was used to submit the request.
||The result of calling the RESTful EchoService using the specified 'Action' with the specified 'Name' parameter.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Sample Database Count
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to count the amount of records are returned in a query to your database using JDBC. The handler will return an xml string containing the amount of records that were counted.
- Sample Database Delete
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to delete a record from your database using JDBC.
- Sample Database Insert
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to insert a record into your database using JDBC.
- Sample Database Retrieve Multiple Records
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to retrieve records from a database using JDBC.
- Sample Database Retrieve
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to retrieve a record from your database using JDBC. The handler will return an xml string containing data from all of the columns that the record returned.
- Sample HTML to PDF
- Converts an HTML string to a PDF.
- Sample Java Hello World
- Calls into a simple Java "application" via an exposed Class and class method. The application returns a 'Message' result that represents a simple greeting.
- Sample SOAP Hello World
- Calls the SOAP based 'EchoService' web service, passing the desired greeting and target and returns the resulting message. If the 'name' parameter is present, that person will be greeted. Otherwise, the world will be greeted.