Salesforce User Retrieve
This handler uses Salesforce's REST API to retrieve a user from Salesforce. The first thing that the handler does is obtain an access token using the inputted info values, which is used to authenticate the rest of the calls that are made. Next, the handler makes a call to retrieve the user information that corresponds to the inputted username and then returns that information in the XML results.
Where to find the Client ID, Client Secret, Security Token and Salesforce Instance.
- After logging into Salesforce, the Salesforce Instance can be found in the URL to the left of the salesforce.com (ie. na15, cs13, etc.)
- Go to Setup, which is in the dropdown menu under your name in the upper righthand corner.
- On the left sidebar, your Security Token can be found under Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token.
- To get the Client ID and Client Secret, Navigate back to Setup and go to Manage Apps.
- Create a new Connected App, and fill in the basic information for the app.
- Check the Enable OAuth Settings checkbox and put https://auth for your callback url.
- Under selected OAuth scopes, add Access and manage your data (api) to your selected scopes and save.
- Your Client ID and Client Secret will be found on the app information page that you were redirected to upon saving.
||The Username of the Salesforce User that will be retrieved
||The Id of the retrieved user
||The Username of the retrieved user
||The first name of the retrieved user
||The last name of the retrieved user
||The full name of the retrieved user
||The community nickname of the retrieved user
||The alias of the retrieved user
||The email of the retrieved user
Salesforce User Retrieve V2 (2017-09-11)
Salesforce User Retrieve V1 (2017-07-13)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Salesforce Account Create
- Creates a Salesforce Account record with the given parameters and returns the Account Id of the created Account record.
- Salesforce Contact Create
- Creates a Salesforce Contact record with the given parameters and returns the Contact Id of the created Contact record.
- Salesforce Contact Update
- Updates a Salesforce Contact record with the given parameters and returns the Contact Id of the updated Contact record.
- Salesforce Object Delete
- Generically deletes a Salesforce object given a type and an id.
- Salesforce Opportunity Create
- Creates a Salesforce Opportunity record with the given parameters and returns the id of the new Opportunity record.
- Salesforce Opportunity Update
- Updates a Salesforce Opportunity record with the given parameters.
- Salesforce User Disable
- Disables a user account in Salesforce.