Salesforce Opportunity Update
Updates a Salesforce Opportunity record when given an opportunity id and field/values to update. The first thing that the handler does is obtain an access token using the inputted info values, which is used to authenticate the rest of the calls that are made. The parameter inputs are then used to build an Opportunity object (only fields that are not empty are included in the object) which is sent to the Salesforce REST API to update the Opportunity with those non-empty values. If the update is successful, no results will be returned from the handler.
Where to find the Client ID, Client Secret, Security Token
- Go to Setup, which is in the dropdown menu under your name in the upper righthand corner.
- On the left sidebar, your Security Token can be found under Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token.
- To get the Client ID and Client Secret, Navigate back to Setup and go to Manage Apps.
- Create a new Connected App, and fill in the basic information for the app.
- Check the Enable OAuth Settings checkbox and put https://auth for your callback url.
- Under selected OAuth scopes, add Access and manage your data (api) to your selected scopes and save.
- Your Client ID and Client Secret will be found on the app information page that you were redirected to upon saving.
||The Id of the Salesforce Opportunity record that will be updated
||Sets the Opportunity Name field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Close Date field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Stage field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Private field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Type field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Lead Source field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Amount field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Next Step field of the Opportunity record
||Sets the Probability field of the Opportunity record
||Reach out to customer on phone
This handler does not return any results.
Salesforce Opportunity Update V2 (2017-09-11)
Due to Salesforce requiring TLS 1.2, this handler is only compatible with Task
4.2.0 and above due to needing a ruby version greater than 2.0.0
Update Salesforce API version from v20.0 to v37.0
Updated to fully use the REST API (including authentication)
Add more logging while executing
Salesforce Opportunity Update V1 (2011-05-06)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Salesforce Account Create
- Creates a Salesforce Account record with the given parameters and returns the Account Id of the created Account record.
- Salesforce Account Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce Account record with the given Account Id.
- Salesforce Case Create
- Creates a Salesforce Account Case record with the given parameters and returns the Case Id of the created record. The parameters are mapped directly to their respective fields.
- Salesforce Contact Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce Contact record with the given Contact Id.
- Salesforce Contact Update
- Updates a Salesforce Contact record with the given parameters and returns the Contact Id of the updated Contact record.
- Salesforce Object Create
- Generically creates a Salesforce object given a type and a JSON body.
- Salesforce Object Delete
- Generically deletes a Salesforce object given a type and an id.
- Salesforce Object Retrieve
- Generically retrieves a Salesforce object given a type and an id.
- Salesforce Object Update
- Generically updates a Salesforce object with a given type, id, and JSON body.
- Salesforce Opportunity Create
- Creates a Salesforce Opportunity record with the given parameters and returns the id of the new Opportunity record.
- Salesforce Opportunity Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce Opportunity record with the given parameters.
- Salesforce Task Create
- Create a new task in Salesforce.
- Salesforce User Disable
- Disables a user account in Salesforce.
- Salesforce User Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce User record with the given Username.