Salesforce Opportunity Retrieve
Retrieves a Salesforce Opportunity's information based on the inputted id. The first thing that the handler does is obtain an access token using the inputted info values, which is used to authenticate the rest of the calls that are made. The inputted opportunity id is then used to build a URL to retrieve the opportunity information, which is then formatted and returned as XML results. If the opportunity id cannot be found or any other errors are encountered, they will be caught and raised by the handler.
Where to find the Client ID, Client Secret, Security Token
- Go to Setup, which is in the dropdown menu under your name in the upper righthand corner.
- On the left sidebar, your Security Token can be found under Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token.
- To get the Client ID and Client Secret, Navigate back to Setup and go to Manage Apps.
- Create a new Connected App, and fill in the basic information for the app.
- Check the Enable OAuth Settings checkbox and put https://auth for your callback url.
- Under selected OAuth scopes, add Access and manage your data (api) to your selected scopes and save.
- Your Client ID and Client Secret will be found on the app information page that you were redirected to upon saving.
||The Id of the Salesforce Opportunity record that will be retrieved
||The Opportunity Name field of the Opportunity record
||The Close Date field of the Opportunity record (in the form of YYYY-MM-DD)
||The Stage field of the Opportunity record
||The Private field of the Opportunity record
||The Type field of the Opportunity record
||The Lead Source field of the Opportunity record
||The Amount field of the Opportunity record
||The Next Step field of the Opportunity record
||The Probability field of the Opportunity record
Salesforce Opportunity Retrieve V2 (2017-09-11)
Due to Salesforce requiring TLS 1.2, this handler is only compatible with Task
4.2.0 and above due to needing a ruby version greater than 2.0.0
Update Salesforce API version from v20.0 to v37.0
Updated to fully use the REST API (including authentication)
Add more logging while executing
Salesforce Opportunity Retrieve V1 (2011-05-09)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Salesforce Account Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce Account record with the given Account Id.
- Salesforce Case Create
- Creates a Salesforce Account Case record with the given parameters and returns the Case Id of the created record. The parameters are mapped directly to their respective fields.
- Salesforce Contact Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce Contact record with the given Contact Id.
- Salesforce Contact Update
- Updates a Salesforce Contact record with the given parameters and returns the Contact Id of the updated Contact record.
- Salesforce Object Delete
- Generically deletes a Salesforce object given a type and an id.
- Salesforce Object Retrieve
- Generically retrieves a Salesforce object given a type and an id.
- Salesforce Opportunity Create
- Creates a Salesforce Opportunity record with the given parameters and returns the id of the new Opportunity record.
- Salesforce Opportunity Update
- Updates a Salesforce Opportunity record with the given parameters.
- Salesforce Task Create
- Create a new task in Salesforce.
- Salesforce User Disable
- Disables a user account in Salesforce.
- Salesforce User Retrieve
- Retrieves a Salesforce User record with the given Username.