SharePoint List Items Retrieve
This handler returns a list of items for a given Sharepoint list using the REST API and basic authentication. All the items from the specified list are returned in a JSON array with each item being a JSON object with the key/values corresponding to the column labels and values. Any errors that happen during the call are caught and re-raised and the handler return the JSON array upon a successful call.
- Make sure the SharePoint Web Services database is turned on.
||The name of the list that the items will be retrieved from.
||An array containing JSON representations of the items contained on the list.
Sharepoint List Items Retrieve V1 (2017-12-21)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Sharepoint Contact Create
- This handler creates a new contact in the SharePoint Contact list
- Sharepoint Document Upload
- This handler uploads a document to a document library
- Sharepoint Issue Item Add
- This handler creates a new issue in a SharePoint Issue Tracking list
- SharePoint List Item Add
- Creates an items for a given list in SharePoint using the REST API.
- SharePoint List Item Update
- Updates an items on a given list in SharePoint using the REST API.
- Sharepoint List Retrieve
- This handler retrieves the contents of a list from the configured Sharepoint site and returns a JSON representation of the data.
- Sharepoint Site Create
- This handler adds a new Site to a SharePoint top level site.