SharePoint List Item Delete
This handler deletes an item on a given Sharepoint list using the REST API and basic authentication. The item to be deleted is determined based on the item id that is passed (a standard id is an integer) and the list name. Any errors that happen during the call are caught and re-raised and the handler will return an empty result set after the end of a successful deletion.
- Make sure the SharePoint Web Services database is turned on.
||The name of the list to delete the item from.
||The id of the item to delete.
This handler does not return any results.
Sharepoint List Item Delete V1 (2017-12-21)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Sharepoint Discussion Board Post
- This handler creates a new post in a SharePoint Discussion Board
- Sharepoint Document Create
- This handler creates a document and then uploads it to a document library
- Sharepoint Event Create
- This handler creates a new event within a SharePoint Calendar.
- Sharepoint Link Item Add
- This handler creates a new link item in the SharePoint Links list
- SharePoint List Item Update
- Updates an items on a given list in SharePoint using the REST API.
- SharePoint List Items Retrieve
- Retrieves the items from a list SharePoint list using the REST API.
- Sharepoint List Retrieve
- This handler retrieves the contents of a list from the configured Sharepoint site and returns a JSON representation of the data.
- Sharepoint Site Create
- This handler adds a new Site to a SharePoint top level site.