MSProject Project Check In
This handler makes a REST call Microsoft Project Online to the Project Server API to check a project back into MS Project. After authenticating against the Project Server using the inputted username and password, the handler first makes a call to Project to get a FormDigestValue which is needed as a part of the authentication for future calls. That value is then used along with the Project Id parameter to make a POST request to the API to check the project in. Any errors that occur during this process will be caught and re-raised by the handler.
||The id of the project that you want to check-in.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- MSProject Lookup Entry
- This handler looks up the id for an entry in a lookup table.
- MSProject Project Bulk Custom Field Update
- This handler updates multiple custom fields in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Check Out
- This handler checks out a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Completion Status
- This handler checks a projects completion status.
- MSProject Project Create
- This handler creates a new project in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Custom Field Update
- This handler updates a custom field for a project in MS Project that is not currently checked out.
- MSProject Project Publish
- This handler publishes a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Task Assign
- This handler assigns a Task to a Enterprise Resource.
- MSProject Project Task Assignment Remove
- This handler removes an assignment from an existing task in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Task Update
- Updates an existing Task in Microsoft Project.