Kinetic Response Issue Retrieve
This handler uses the Oauth client key and client secret to retrieve an access token that connects to the Kinetic Response API. It will then return all 'Active' issues.
How to Retrieve Application ID and Secret
- Go to /oauth/applications (ex: test.kineticdata.com/oauth/applications)
- Click on "New Application"
- Enter in a Name
- Enter in a redirect uri
- If running locally, use "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob"
- On the next page, the Application ID and Secret will be presented
||The guid of the issue you are trying to retrieve.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Kinetic Response Issue Close
- This handler closes a Kinetic Response Issue.
- Kinetic Response Issue Message Create
- This handler creates a messages on a Kinetic Response Issue.
- Kinetic Response Issue Update
- This handler updates a Kinetic Response Issue.