Google Apps User Restore
This handler uses the Google Provisioning API library to restore a previously created Google Account on your domain. As long as the inputted username is in the database it will be restored. If an account that is not suspended is inputted, this call will just pass through and the account in question will continue on as normal. Any errors that occur during the posting process will be caught and re-raised by this handler.
- Provisioning API must be enabled. To do so, you must: 1. Log in to your admin account and select either the "Domain Settings" or "Users and groups" tab, depending on what control panel version you have. 2. Select the Settings tab. 3. Select the checkbox to enable the Provisioning API. 4. Save your changes.
||The username of the user to be restored.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Google Apps Calendar Event Create
- This handler creates a new Google Calendar event.
- Google Apps Calendar Unshare
- This handler unshares a Google Calendar
- Google Apps Group Add Users
- This handler adds a list of existing users to the specified group.
- Google Apps Group Delete
- This handler deletes an existing Google Apps group.
- Google Apps Group Remove Users
- This handler removes a list of users from the specified group.
- Google Apps User Delete
- This handler deletes a user from the domain database
- Google Apps User Suspend
- This handler suspends a user from the domain database