Google Apps Group Delete
This handler uses the Google Provisioning API library to delete a Google Group on your domain. If the inputted group finds a match on your domain, that matching group will then be deleted. Any errors that occur during the posting process will be caught and re-raised by this handler.
- Provisioning API must be enabled. To do so, you must: 1. Log in to your admin account and select either the "Domain Settings" or "Users and groups" tab, depending on what control panel version you have. 2. Select the Settings tab. 3. Select the checkbox to enable the Provisioning API. 4. Save your changes.
||The address or id of the group to delete. The group id of the 'firstname.lastname@example.org' email is 'test.group'.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Google Apps Calendar Event Create
- This handler creates a new Google Calendar event.
- Google Apps Group Add Owners
- This handler sets a list of existing users to be managers of the specified group.
- Google Apps Group Create
- This handler creates a new Google Apps group.
- Google Apps Group Remove Users
- This handler removes a list of users from the specified group.
- Google Apps User Create
- This handler creates a new user
- Google Apps User Delete
- This handler deletes a user from the domain database
- Google Apps User Restore
- This handler restores a user in the domain database
- Google Apps User Suspend
- This handler suspends a user from the domain database