Google Apps Group Add Users
This handler uses the Google Provisioning API library to add new members to a previously created Google Group on your domain. A string of usernames are taken from the input (external accounts need the domain included in their username; iternal accounts do not) and then checked to see if they are valid usernames (can only check internal accounts). If there are no invalid usernames, the handler then adds these accounts to the group. Any errors that occur during the posting process will be caught and re-raised by this handler.
- Provisioning API must be enabled. To do so, you must: 1. Log in to your admin account and select either the "Domain Settings" or "Users and groups" tab, depending on what control panel version you have. 2. Select the Settings tab. 3. Select the checkbox to enable the Provisioning API. 4. Save your changes.
||The id of the group that the specified users should be added to. The group id of the 'firstname.lastname@example.org' group is 'test.group'.
||A comma separated list of user ids or email addresses that correspond to users that should be added to the specified group. The user id of 'email@example.com' is 'john.doe'.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Google Apps Calendar Event Create
- This handler creates a new Google Calendar event.
- Google Apps Group Add Owners
- This handler sets a list of existing users to be managers of the specified group.
- Google Apps Group Create
- This handler creates a new Google Apps group.
- Google Apps Group Delete
- This handler deletes an existing Google Apps group.
- Google Apps Group Remove Users
- This handler removes a list of users from the specified group.
- Google Apps User Create
- This handler creates a new user
- Google Apps User Delete
- This handler deletes a user from the domain database
- Google Apps User Restore
- This handler restores a user in the domain database
- Google Apps User Suspend
- This handler suspends a user from the domain database