GitHub is a web-based hosting solution for repositories of content and code.
- GitHub Team Create
- Create a new team within an existing organization on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Delete
- Delete a team beloging to an organization on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Member Add
- Add new members to existing team on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Repository Add
- Give a team access to an organization's repositories on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Repository Remove
- Remove access of repositories for a team on GitHub.
- Github User Add To Org
- Adds user to github organization by user name.
- Github Organization Repo Create
- This handler allows you to create a repository to a organization you have access to on Github.
- Github Personal Repo Create
- This handler allows you to post a repository to your own Github.
- GitHub Team Member Remove
- Remove members from existing team on GitHub
- Github API v1
- A generic rest handler.
Looking for a workflow engine?
Learn more about the Kinetic Data Enterprise Workflow PlatformCheck it out