Chef Remove Recipe from Run List
This handler removes a recipe from a run list in Chef in a particular node. Upon removing the recipe from a run list, your response will return with the nodes information, including the run-list.
||Name of the recipe you wish to remove.
||Name of the node you wish to remove recipe from.
This handler does not return any results.
Chef Remove Recipe from Run List (2017-06-12)
- Chef Add Recipe to Run List
- Adds a recipe to a run list for a specific Node in Chef.
- Chef Cookbook Delete
- Deletes a cookbook from a Chef server.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbook
- Retireve a Cookbook from Chef-io for an organization.
- Chef Node Attribute Add
- Adds an attribute to an existing node on Chef.
- Chef Node Attribute Delete
- Deletes an attribute from an existing Chef Server node
- Chef Node Bootstrap
- Uses a previously installed knife instance on the Kinetic Task server to bootstrap a Chef node.
- Chef Node Delete
- Deletes a node from a Chef server.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbooks
- Retrieves a list of Cookbooks from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Node
- Retrieves a information about a node in Chef-io within an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Nodes
- Retrieves a list of nodes from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Run List
- Retrieves a Runlist from Chef for a node.