Chef Node Delete
To delete a node from the Chef server, the handler uses Chef's REST API. The handler first retrieves the users private key from the specified location so that it can then be used to sign the REST request. The handler then uses the inputted node name to build the URL and delete the node.
||Name of the node to be deleted.
This handler does not return any results.
Chef Node Delete (2017-06-19)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Chef Cookbook Delete
- Deletes a cookbook from a Chef server.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbook
- Retireve a Cookbook from Chef-io for an organization.
- Chef Node Bootstrap
- Uses a previously installed knife instance on the Kinetic Task server to bootstrap a Chef node.
- Chef Remove Recipe from Run List
- Removes a recipe from from a run list in a node.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbooks
- Retrieves a list of Cookbooks from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Node
- Retrieves a information about a node in Chef-io within an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Nodes
- Retrieves a list of nodes from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Run List
- Retrieves a Runlist from Chef for a node.