Chef Cookbook Delete
To delete a cookbook from the Chef server, the handler uses Chef's REST API. The handler first retrieves the users private key from the specified location so that it can then be used to sign the REST request. The handler then uses the inputted cookbook name and version to delete the cookbook.
||Name of the cookbook to be deleted.
||Version of the cookbook to be deleted.
This handler does not return any results.
Chef Cookbook Delete (2017-06-19)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Chef Add Recipe to Run List
- Adds a recipe to a run list for a specific Node in Chef.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbook
- Retireve a Cookbook from Chef-io for an organization.
- Chef Node Attribute Add
- Adds an attribute to an existing node on Chef.
- Chef Node Attribute Delete
- Deletes an attribute from an existing Chef Server node
- Chef Node Bootstrap
- Uses a previously installed knife instance on the Kinetic Task server to bootstrap a Chef node.
- Chef Node Delete
- Deletes a node from a Chef server.
- Chef Remove Recipe from Run List
- Removes a recipe from from a run list in a node.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbooks
- Retrieves a list of Cookbooks from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Node
- Retrieves a information about a node in Chef-io within an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Nodes
- Retrieves a list of nodes from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Run List
- Retrieves a Runlist from Chef for a node.