Chef Add Recipe to Run List
This handler adds a recipe to a run list for a particular node in Chef. If handler is successful, you will receive a JSON response as a return with the nodes information, including the run list array.
||Name of the recipe that will be added to the run list.
||Name of the node that the recipe will be added to.
||The JSON Object of the modified Node
Chef Add Recipe to Run List (2017-06-12)
- Chef Cookbook Delete
- Deletes a cookbook from a Chef server.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbook
- Retireve a Cookbook from Chef-io for an organization.
- Chef Node Attribute Add
- Adds an attribute to an existing node on Chef.
- Chef Node Attribute Delete
- Deletes an attribute from an existing Chef Server node
- Chef Node Bootstrap
- Uses a previously installed knife instance on the Kinetic Task server to bootstrap a Chef node.
- Chef Node Delete
- Deletes a node from a Chef server.
- Chef Remove Recipe from Run List
- Removes a recipe from from a run list in a node.
- Chef Retrieve Cookbooks
- Retrieves a list of Cookbooks from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Node
- Retrieves a information about a node in Chef-io within an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Nodes
- Retrieves a list of nodes from Chef-io from an organization.
- Chef Retrieve Run List
- Retrieves a Runlist from Chef for a node.