Remedy User list Groups
The User form in Remedy is used to track all Users and their permissions. This handler allows you to update the fields listed above with new values, blank values (represented by the keyword 'nil') or to leave the values alone (no answer passed as a parameter). Radio button options are validated in the handler before being applied. It is intended that the service item will limit the choices poosible. If an invalid choice is passed, an exception is raised.
||The lookup value for the user to find.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- ARS9 Generic Query Retrieve
- Retrieves a single ARS v9.x entry related to the Remedy Form specified.
- BMC Remedy Email HTML Message Create
- Creates an email message on the AR System Email Messages form
- BMC Remedy User Update
- Updates an entry in the User form based on the Remedy Login ID
- Remedy Generic Dataload
- Populates Records from a CSV data file
- Remedy Generic Find
- Retrieves request IDs (field 1) and Instance IDs (field 179) for Remedy entries for the form entered using the query specified.
- Remedy Generic Update
- Updates a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified. Updates field specified to value specified.
- Remedy User add Group
- Adds a group to an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.
- Remedy User Remove Group
- Rmoves a group from an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.