Remedy User add Group
The User form in Remedy is used to track all Users and their permissions. This handler allows you to update the fields listed above with new values, blank values (represented by the keyword 'nil') or to leave the values alone (no answer passed as a parameter). Radio button options are validated in the handler before being applied. It is intended that the service item will limit the choices poosible. If an invalid choice is passed, an exception is raised.
||The lookup value that identifies which User record should be updated.
||The group to add.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- ARS9 Generic Create
- Create an entry in the form specified
- BMC Execute Process
- Submits an Execute Process command to the server
- BMC Remedy Email Message Create
- Creates an email message on the AR System Email Messages form
- Remedy Generic Create
- Creates a single Remedy entry given the JSON mapping of field values and form name.
- Remedy Generic Delete
- Deletes a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Generic Retrieve
- Retrieves a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Group list Users
- Lists users for given Group. Throws exception if Group does not exist.
- Remedy User Create
- Creates a User in the User form - Login Name must be unique.
- Remedy User list Groups
- Lists groups for given User. Throws exception if User does not exist.
- Remedy User Remove Group
- Rmoves a group from an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.