Remedy Generic Find
This handler returns the request ids (field 1) for all records in the specified form that match the provided query. This is returned in XML format (like below) for use in loops.
000000000000013 000000000000381 000000000002582
It also returns the instance ids (field 179) in a similar format:
AG0050569A648CU5tSUAUcZMAgc8AC AG0050569A648ClZtSUAkMVNAgVcYC AG0050569A648CMZtSUAKUBMAgMrkC
It also returns a count of the number of records found. It returns zero if there were no matches (not nil).
||Remedy Form Name (not display name), eg. People is CTM:People
||The query to search by
Remedy Generic Find (2012-05-29)
- Initial version. See README for details.
*Added instance ID list to returned values.
*Generic Handler could not use the preinitializeonfirstload method. Instead getremedy_form is used to load the form and add it to the cache
*Added a count to the returned values.
V4 Update (2017-Jun-27)
*Made it possible to return 0 values without causing/raising error.
- ARS9 Generic Create
- Create an entry in the form specified
- BMC Execute Process
- Submits an Execute Process command to the server
- BMC Remedy Email Message Create
- Creates an email message on the AR System Email Messages form
- Remedy Generic Create
- Creates a single Remedy entry given the JSON mapping of field values and form name.
- Remedy Generic Delete
- Deletes a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Generic Retrieve
- Retrieves a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Generic Update
- Updates a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified. Updates field specified to value specified.
- Remedy Group list Users
- Lists users for given Group. Throws exception if Group does not exist.
- Remedy User add Group
- Adds a group to an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.
- Remedy User Create
- Creates a User in the User form - Login Name must be unique.
- Remedy User list Groups
- Lists groups for given User. Throws exception if User does not exist.
- Remedy User Remove Group
- Rmoves a group from an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.