Remedy Generic Delete
This handler deletes the specified record in the form provided. Note that this must be allowed by the system (form, permission, etc) or the delete will raise an exception.
||Remedy Form Name (not display name), eg. People is CTM:People
||Request ID (Field 1) of record to delete
This handler does not return any results.
- Fixed a bug to allow this to be used for
multiple forms in one task engine instance.
Remedy Generic Delete (2012-05-29)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- ARS9 Generic Query Retrieve
- Retrieves a single ARS v9.x entry related to the Remedy Form specified.
- BMC Remedy Email HTML Message Create
- Creates an email message on the AR System Email Messages form
- BMC Remedy User Update
- Updates an entry in the User form based on the Remedy Login ID
- Remedy Generic Dataload
- Populates Records from a CSV data file
- Remedy Generic Find
- Retrieves request IDs (field 1) and Instance IDs (field 179) for Remedy entries for the form entered using the query specified.
- Remedy Generic Retrieve
- Retrieves a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Generic Update
- Updates a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified. Updates field specified to value specified.
- Remedy Group list Users
- Lists users for given Group. Throws exception if Group does not exist.
- Remedy User add Group
- Adds a group to an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.
- Remedy User Create
- Creates a User in the User form - Login Name must be unique.
- Remedy User list Groups
- Lists groups for given User. Throws exception if User does not exist.
- Remedy User Remove Group
- Rmoves a group from an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.