Remedy Generic Dataload
This handler takes a CSV file with Remedy form DB field names in the first row and loads the data into the specified Remedy form.
||Name of Remedy form to load data into
||Menu label of the attachment field containing csv file with header row.
||Instance ID of submitted item containing the attachment
Remedy Generic Dataload V2 (2016-08-30)
- updated file processing to be able to handle
a csv with a return character
Remedy Generic Dataload V1 (2016-08-25)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- ARS9 Generic Create
- Create an entry in the form specified
- BMC Execute Process
- Submits an Execute Process command to the server
- BMC Remedy Email Message Create
- Creates an email message on the AR System Email Messages form
- Remedy Generic Create
- Creates a single Remedy entry given the JSON mapping of field values and form name.
- Remedy Generic Delete
- Deletes a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Generic Find
- Retrieves request IDs (field 1) and Instance IDs (field 179) for Remedy entries for the form entered using the query specified.
- Remedy Generic Retrieve
- Retrieves a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified.
- Remedy Generic Update
- Updates a single Remedy entry related to the form entered with the Request ID specified. Updates field specified to value specified.
- Remedy Group list Users
- Lists users for given Group. Throws exception if Group does not exist.
- Remedy User add Group
- Adds a group to an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.
- Remedy User Create
- Creates a User in the User form - Login Name must be unique.
- Remedy User list Groups
- Lists groups for given User. Throws exception if User does not exist.
- Remedy User Remove Group
- Rmoves a group from an existing user. Throws exception if User does not exist, also if group does not exist.