AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) enables you to securely control access to AWS services and resources for your users.
Amazon IAM Handlers
- AWS IAM Create Policy
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Policy
- AWS IAM Delete Role
- Deletes the specified role. The role must not have any policies attached.
- AWS IAM Attach Role Policy
- Attaches a specified managed policy to a specified role in AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management)
- AWS IAM Delete Instance Profile
- Deletes a specified instance profile. The instance profile must not have an associated role.
- AWS IAM Delete Policy
- Deletes the specified managed policy.
- AWS IAM Detach Role Policy
- Removes the specified managed policy from the specified role.
- AWS IAM Add Role to Instance Profile
- Adds a specified role to a specified instance profile.
- AWS IAM Create Instance Profile
- Creates a new instance profile. An instance profile is a container for an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) role that you can use to pass role information to an EC2 instance when the instance starts.
- AWS IAM Create Role
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Role
- AWS IAM List Instance Profiles
- Lists the instance profiles that have the specified path prefix. If there are none, the action returns an empty list.
- AWS IAM Remove Role from Instance Profile
- Removes a specified role from a specified instance profile.
Looking for a workflow engine?
Learn more about the Kinetic Data Enterprise Workflow PlatformCheck it out