AWS IAM Delete Policy
This handler is used to delete a specified managed policy. Before you can delete a managed policy, you must detach the policy from all users, groups, and roles that it is attached to, and you must delete all of the policy's versions. The entire ARN, not just the number or name is taken as a parameter input. For more information see the AWS Amazon Virtual Private Cloud User Guide online.
||The Amazon Resource Name (ARN). ARNs are unique identifiers for AWS resources.
This handler does not return any results.
AWS IAM Delete Policy V1 (2017-08-31)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- AWS IAM Attach Role Policy
- Attaches a specified managed policy to a specified role in AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management)
- AWS IAM Create Policy
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Policy
- AWS IAM Create Role
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Role
- AWS IAM Delete Role
- Deletes the specified role. The role must not have any policies attached.
- AWS IAM Detach Role Policy
- Removes the specified managed policy from the specified role.
- AWS IAM List Instance Profiles
- Lists the instance profiles that have the specified path prefix. If there are none, the action returns an empty list.
- AWS IAM Remove Role from Instance Profile
- Removes a specified role from a specified instance profile.