AWS IAM Attach Role Policy
This handler uses the AWS REST API to attach a policy to a role in the AWS IAM service. For more information see the AWS Amazon Virtual Private Cloud User Guide online.
||The friendly name (not ARN) of the role to which the policy will be attached. No spaces allowed, alphanumeric characters and any of these '+=,.@_-' only. Must match an existing value in AWS.
||The Amazon Resource Name (ARN). ARNs are unique identifiers for AWS resources. Must match an existing value in AWS.
This handler does not return any results.
AWS IAM Attach Role Policy V1 (2017-08-28)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- AWS IAM Add Role to Instance Profile
- Adds a specified role to a specified instance profile.
- AWS IAM Create Instance Profile
- Creates a new instance profile. An instance profile is a container for an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) role that you can use to pass role information to an EC2 instance when the instance starts.
- AWS IAM Create Policy
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Policy
- AWS IAM Create Role
- Creates an AWS IAM (Identify and Access Management) Role
- AWS IAM Delete Instance Profile
- Deletes a specified instance profile. The instance profile must not have an associated role.
- AWS IAM Delete Policy
- Deletes the specified managed policy.
- AWS IAM Delete Role
- Deletes the specified role. The role must not have any policies attached.
- AWS IAM Detach Role Policy
- Removes the specified managed policy from the specified role.
- AWS IAM List Instance Profiles
- Lists the instance profiles that have the specified path prefix. If there are none, the action returns an empty list.
- AWS IAM Remove Role from Instance Profile
- Removes a specified role from a specified instance profile.