AWS EC2 Delete Route Table
This handler deletes an associate subnet with a route table. The subnet and route must be in the same VPC. You must disassociate the route table from any subnets before you can delete it. You cannot delete the main route table. This association causes traffic originating from the subnet to be routed according to the routes in the route table. A route can be associated with multiple subnets. For more information see the AWS Amazon Virtual Private Cloud User Guide online.
The Dry Run parameter validates user permissions and inputs. If it is set to true, an error will always be thrown by the handler before completing the handler action. Error response will be 'DryRunOperation' if the account has proper permissions and inputs; 'UnauthorizedOperation' if the account does not have proper permissions.
||Dry run validates user permissions and inputs without completing the EC2 action (true or false).
|Route Table ID
||The ID of the route table to delete.
|Route Table ID
This handler does not return any results.
AWS EC2 Delete Route Table V1 (2017-08-22)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- AWS EC2 Associate Route Table
- Associates a subnet with a route table.
- AWS EC2 Authorize Security Group Ingress
- Add a security group ingress rule to a security group.
- AWS EC2 Create Key Pair As Attachment
- Creates a 2048-bit RSA key pair with the specified name and attaches the result to a Kinetic Request CE submission.
- AWS EC2 Create Route Table
- Creates a route table for the specified VPC.
- AWS EC2 Create Route
- Creates a route in the route table within a VPC.
- AWS EC2 Create Subnet
- Creates a subnet in an existing VPC.
- AWS EC2 Create VPC
- Creates a VPC
- AWS EC2 Delete Key Pair
- Deletes the specified key pair, by removing the public key from Amazon EC2.
- AWS EC2 Delete Route
- Deletes the specified route from the specified route table.
- AWS EC2 Delete Security Group
- Deletes a security group.
- AWS EC2 Delete Subnet
- Deletes a specified subnet.
- AWS EC2 Delete Tag
- Deletes a single tag against a single resource.
- AWS EC2 Delete VPC
- Deletes a VPC
- AWS EC2 Describe Availability Zone
- Returns a single availability zone's Name, State, and Region.
- AWS EC2 Describe Availability Zones
- Returns a set of availability zones and details for each of those zones.
- AWS EC2 Describe Images
- Describes one or more of the images (AMIs, AKIs, and ARIs) available to you. Images available to you include public images, private images that you own, and private images owned by other AWS accounts but for which you have explicit launch permissions.
- AWS EC2 Detach Internet Gateway
- Detaches an Internet gateway from a VPC, disabling connectivity between the Internet and the VPC.
- AWS EC2 Disassociate Route Table
- Disassociates a subnet from a route table.
- AWS EC2 Image List
- Retrieves list of machine images attached to the AWS credentials supplied
- AWS EC2 Image Retrieve
- Retrieves the properties of the image supplied
- AWS EC2 Instance List
- Retrieves list of machine instances attached to the AWS credentials supplied
- AWS EC2 Instance Retrieve Status
- Retrieves the status of a particular EC2 instance.
- AWS EC2 Instance Retrieve
- Retrieves the properties of the machine instance supplied
- AWS EC2 Instance Start
- This handler sends a start request to an AWS EC2 machine instance
- AWS EC2 Instance Stop
- This handler sends a stop request to an AWS EC2 machine instance
- AWS EC2 Modify Instance Attribute
- Modifies the specified attribute of the specified instance. You can specify only one attribute at a time.
- AWS EC2 Revoke Security Group Ingress
- Removes one or more ingress rules from a security group.
- AWS EC2 Run Instances
- Launches the specified number of instances using an AMI for which you have permissions.