AWS EC2 Create VPC
This handler uses the AWS REST API to create a VPC for AWS. The input takes a CIDR and an Instance Tenancy options as input values. For Instance Tenancy, a value of 'default' means that instances can be launched with any tenancy; a value of 'dedicated' means all instances launched into the VPC are launched as dedicated tenancy instances regardless of the tenancy assigned to the instance at launch. Dedicated tenancy instances run on single-tenant hardware.
The Dry Run parameter validates user permissions and inputs. If it is set to true, an error will always be thrown by the handler before completing the handler action. Error response will be 'DryRunOperation' if the account has proper permissions and inputs; 'UnauthorizedOperation' if the account does not have proper permissions.
||Dry run validates user permissions and inputs without completing the EC2 action (true or false).
||The network range for the VPC, in CIDR notation.
||The supported tenancy options for instances launched into the VPC are default, dedicated, or host.
||The ID of the VPC
||The current state of the VPC
|VPC CIDR Block
||The primary IPv4 CIDR block for the VPC
|VPC DHCP Options ID
||The ID of the set of DHCP options you've associated with the VPC (or default if the default options are associated with the VPC)
||Any tags assigned to the VPC
|VPC Instance Tenancy
||The allowed tenancy of instances launched into the VPC
|VPC Is Default
||Indicates whether the VPC is the default VPC
AWS EC2 Create VPC V1 (2017-08-22)
- Initial version. See README for details.
- AWS EC2 Attach Internet Gateway
- Attaches an Internet gateway to a VPC, enabling connectivity between the Internet and the VPC.
- AWS EC2 Create Internet Gateway
- Creates an internet gateway
- AWS EC2 Create Key Pair
- Creates a 2048-bit RSA key pair with the specified name.
- AWS EC2 Create Route Table
- Creates a route table for the specified VPC.
- AWS EC2 Create Security Group
- This handler is used to create a security group in AWS.
- AWS EC2 Create Tag
- Creates a single tag against a single resource.
- AWS EC2 Delete Internet Gateway
- Deletes a VPC
- AWS EC2 Delete Key Pair
- Deletes the specified key pair, by removing the public key from Amazon EC2.
- AWS EC2 Delete Network Interface
- Deletes the specified network interface. You must detach the network interface before you can delete it.
- AWS EC2 Delete Route Table
- Deletes a specified route table.
- AWS EC2 Delete Route
- Deletes the specified route from the specified route table.
- AWS EC2 Delete Security Group
- Deletes a security group.
- AWS EC2 Delete Subnet
- Deletes a specified subnet.
- AWS EC2 Delete Tag
- Deletes a single tag against a single resource.
- AWS EC2 Delete VPC
- Deletes a VPC
- AWS EC2 Describe Availability Zone
- Returns a single availability zone's Name, State, and Region.
- AWS EC2 Describe Availability Zones
- Returns a set of availability zones and details for each of those zones.
- AWS EC2 Describe Images
- Describes one or more of the images (AMIs, AKIs, and ARIs) available to you. Images available to you include public images, private images that you own, and private images owned by other AWS accounts but for which you have explicit launch permissions.
- AWS EC2 Detach Internet Gateway
- Detaches an Internet gateway from a VPC, disabling connectivity between the Internet and the VPC.
- AWS EC2 Disassociate Route Table
- Disassociates a subnet from a route table.
- AWS EC2 Image List
- Retrieves list of machine images attached to the AWS credentials supplied
- AWS EC2 Image Retrieve
- Retrieves the properties of the image supplied
- AWS EC2 Instance List
- Retrieves list of machine instances attached to the AWS credentials supplied
- AWS EC2 Instance Retrieve Status
- Retrieves the status of a particular EC2 instance.
- AWS EC2 Instance Retrieve
- Retrieves the properties of the machine instance supplied
- AWS EC2 Instance Start
- This handler sends a start request to an AWS EC2 machine instance
- AWS EC2 Instance Stop
- This handler sends a stop request to an AWS EC2 machine instance
- AWS EC2 Modify Instance Attribute
- Modifies the specified attribute of the specified instance. You can specify only one attribute at a time.
- AWS EC2 Revoke Security Group Ingress
- Removes one or more ingress rules from a security group.
- AWS EC2 Run Instances
- Launches the specified number of instances using an AMI for which you have permissions.