GitHub Team Delete
This handler is used for deleting a team within an existing organization on GitHub. After authorizing the given account using a github token, a team is deleted within the organization.
Getting your GitHub personal API access token
1. Go to https://www.github.com/settings/applications
2. Click "Create new token" in the "Personal API Access Tokens" section.
3. Use the new token and username of the account with KineticTask.
This API token essentially is a password for the user. The user can delete this token at any time in their GitHub settings/applications to revoke access of any applications using it.
||Organization team belongs to.
||Team to delete from organization.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Github Organization Repo Create
- This handler allows you to create a repository to a organization you have access to on Github.
- Github Personal Repo Create
- This handler allows you to post a repository to your own Github.
- GitHub Team Create
- Create a new team within an existing organization on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Member Add
- Add new members to existing team on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Member Remove
- Remove members from existing team on GitHub
- GitHub Team Repository Add
- Give a team access to an organization's repositories on GitHub.
- GitHub Team Repository Remove
- Remove access of repositories for a team on GitHub.
- Github User Add To Org
- Adds user to github organization by user name.