Kinetic Data is an emerging leader at the forefront of the $300 billion+ market for digital workflow and service portal automation. The Kinetic Platform offers unrivaled flexibility to launch and manage continuous process improvement as needs change and evolve across the enterprise...and not just in IT.
The highly-scalable, multi-tenant platform is built for the most complex and demanding environments and has proven value for the most stringent demands of multiple federal agencies and U.S. military and commercial organizations for cross-platform integration and a unified “single pane of glass” customer experience.
Our Core Values
High Passion- Involved and invested to help shape Kinetic’s future in your role
Pride in Work- Striving to become the best at your work
Customer Success Driven- Delivers the right solution with a customer-first mindset
Self Motivated- Identifies, prioritizes and takes ownership of meaningful work
Honesty and Integrity- Does the right thing even when no one is watching
What We Need:
We seek a dynamic individual to join us as we continue to build on our substantial history in the workflow automation market. As a product manager, you will build experiences that delight our users, boost core metrics, and meet the overall ambitions of the organization. You will help build the business, find ways to expand usage inside the customer base and shepherd the team to deliver against outcomes over output.
This is a new role at Kinetic Data. You understand the opportunities and challenges in shifting the culture and approach to product management, including introducing new frameworks and methodologies for prioritization. Communication, clarity, and flexibility are hallmarks of your skill set.
In This Role You Will:
- Center on the 4 four pillars of Product Management: The customer, the market, the business and the product.
- Help build the discipline of product management inside the organization
- Articulate and define the ‘what’ and ‘why’ to move the product forward
- Participate in voice of customer conversations and feedback
- Understand the constraints to the business, from marketing, sales, professional services, customer success, finance, legal and security
- Contribute to the product team a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products.
- Track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to the product.
- Utilize your experience gathering and synthesizing both qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new insights about user behavior and business opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, team-first narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Strong opinions, weakly held
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth
- A self-evident love and care for the craft of product management
- Proof of US citizenship
- Comprehensive Health insurance includes full premium coverage and 90% of out of pocket, in network expenses
- SIMPLE IRA match
- Remote first, flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, email your resume to us at email@example.com