Sample HTML to PDF
This handler converts an HTML string into a PDF. This handler returns the pdf as the xml escaped binary content. For maximum efficiency, this handler should be combined with whatever you want to use the PDF for. Depending on the size of your generated PDF, the PDF binary content response could negatively impact Kinetic Task's performace by either slowing it down or crashing it.
Note: This handler needs to have wkhtmltopdf installed on the task server to run properly. Instructions and downloads can be found here (http://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html).
||The html string that will be converted to a pdf.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- Sample Database Count
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to count the amount of records are returned in a query to your database using JDBC. The handler will return an xml string containing the amount of records that were counted.
- Sample Database Insert
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to insert a record into your database using JDBC.
- Sample Database Retrieve
- This is a sample handler that shows you how to retrieve a record from your database using JDBC. The handler will return an xml string containing data from all of the columns that the record returned.
- Sample Java Hello World
- Calls into a simple Java "application" via an exposed Class and class method. The application returns a 'Message' result that represents a simple greeting.
- Sample REST Hello World
- Calls the 'EchoService' RESTful web service using, passing a "hello" string argument, and returns the result of the call. If the 'name' parameter is present, that person will be greeted. Otherwise, the world will be greeted.
- Sample SOAP Hello World
- Calls the SOAP based 'EchoService' web service, passing the desired greeting and target and returns the resulting message. If the 'name' parameter is present, that person will be greeted. Otherwise, the world will be greeted.