MSProject Project Completion Status
This handler makes a REST call Microsoft Project Online to the Project Server API to check a project's completion status in MS Project. After authenticating against the Project Server using the inputted username and password, the handler makes a call to Project to get the project object corresponding to the inputted id. The list of completion stage names in the info values are then compared against the stage of the project that was returned to determine the projects completion status. Any errors that occur during this process will be caught and re-raised by the handler.
||The project id of the project that you want to find the completion status from.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- MSProject Project Bulk Custom Field Update
- This handler updates multiple custom fields in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Check Out
- This handler checks out a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Create
- This handler creates a new project in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Custom Field Update
- This handler updates a custom field for a project in MS Project that is not currently checked out.
- MSProject Project Publish
- This handler publishes a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Task Assign
- This handler assigns a Task to a Enterprise Resource.
- MSProject Project Task Assignment Remove
- This handler removes an assignment from an existing task in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Task Update
- Updates an existing Task in Microsoft Project.