MSProject Project Check Out
This handler makes a REST call Microsoft Project Online to the Project Server API to check out project from MS Project. After authenticating against the Project Server using the inputted username and password, the handler first makes a call to Project to get a FormDigestValue which is needed as a part of the authentication for future calls. That value is then used along with the Project Id parameter to make a POST request to the API to check out the project. Any errors that occur during this process will be caught and re-raised by the handler.
||The id of the project that you want to check out.
This handler does not return any results.
- Initial version. See README for details.
- MSProject Lookup Entry
- This handler looks up the id for an entry in a lookup table.
- MSProject Project Check In
- This handler checks in a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Completion Status
- This handler checks a projects completion status.
- MSProject Project Create
- This handler creates a new project in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Custom Field Update
- This handler updates a custom field for a project in MS Project that is not currently checked out.
- MSProject Project Publish
- This handler publishes a Microsoft Project project.
- MSProject Project Task Assign
- This handler assigns a Task to a Enterprise Resource.
- MSProject Project Task Assignment Remove
- This handler removes an assignment from an existing task in Microsoft Project.
- MSProject Project Task Update
- Updates an existing Task in Microsoft Project.